Abstract School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abstract School RPG

AS TELAH PINDAH KE http://yotsuba-indo.chocoforum.net !!!!

IndeksPortailGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Ichinose Kaoru
single star student
single star student
Ichinose Kaoru

Male Jumlah posting : 1189
ability : Special Ability
Class : A-Senior High
Alice : Absorption Alice
Registration date : 22.11.07

Char Sheet
Star Rank: Single Star
Self Quote: I just want to enjoy my life....

Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei Empty
PostSubyek: Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei   Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:55 pm

Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei Sayanora01us2
ngambil dari Fansub.tv
Quote :

Title: Sayonara Zetsubō Senseii
Japanese Title: さよなら絶望先生
Genre: Comedy, School-life, Slice-of-Life
Premiere: 7th July 2007
Animation Studio: SHAFT
Production: Starchild Records
Original creator: Kôji Kumeta
Director: Akiyuki Shinbo
Series Composition: Kenichi Kanemaki
Character Design: Hideyuki Morioka
Official Website: http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/zetsubou/

An anime based on a manga of the same name by Kôji Kumeta. Kôji Kumeta (久米田康治) is a Japanese gag mangaka. His most famous works are the hockey themed romantic comedy Southern Ice Hockey Club and Katte ni Kaizo. His other major works include Sodatte Daring and The Sun's Soldier Pokapoka. The bulk of his work was published in Shonen Sunday, until the abrupt cancellation of Katte ni Kaizo. Currently he is serializing Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei in Weekly Shonen Magazine. It was recently announced that this series would become his first work to be made into an anime.

(~taken from WIKI~)

Summary #1:

“Nozomu is one of the best employees at a multilevel marketing for health foods company, but he is horrible at dealing with females and lotus roots. One day, he got chased around as a traitor of HAMASHO, a religion he didn`t believe in. Under the orders of the founder who acts and looks like the Gundam character Degwin Zabi, a group of girls Nozomu. After barely escaping with his life, he arrived at the all-girls` school in Ashizurimisaki in southern Japan. He was mistaken for a new teacher and placed upon a platform, but on the first day, he obtained the incomprehensible nickname of “Left Wing Guerilla”. In despair from the bizzare nickname, he resolved to die, but a girl under the cover of marriage approached him, a girl who came from a country that seemed to have never heard of the phrase, “We`re all going to die, anyway”.” - (taken from AniDB)

Summary #2 (MKK's):

"A very tragic comedy about a deeply depressed teacher, whose attempts to commit suicide are constantly foiled, try to console his 32 students with their own weird problems ('What's with the students in my class? It's enough if I'm the one who's having troubles.' - Itoshiki Nozomu)."

Thoughts:

That main character sounds like a very interesting character, and while I’m not too fond of the all-girls high school he ends up in, I can see myself enjoying seeing him getting tortured by his students, and worry about his situation at the same time. The director did series as Pani Poni Dash and Le Portrait de Petit Cosette, so he should know how to handle the despair of Nozomu.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/RaveIndo/index.php?act=idx

Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Abstract School RPG :: Main Game & Episode Archieve :: Entertaiment Shop :: Anime Shop-
Navigasi: